Senior Support worker wanted across Multiple sites in Hertfordshire
Senior Support worker across St. Albans (multiple), Watford, Welwyn Garden City and Bishop’s Stortford looking for day and night applicants.
To participate in report writing, attending reviews and encouraging client involvement in their support plans.
* To participate in the development of comprehensive risk management plans with clients and ensure these are regularly monitored and reviewed in consultation with your line manager.
* To inform the senior management of serious concerns and incidents involving clients
* To actively participate in supervision and appraisal processes to enable reflection and personal development
* To utilise training and line management supervision to guide the work you do
* To ensure information is handled and exchanged with care, accuracy and sensitivity, in line with data protection legislation and confidentiality guidelines
* To ensure that the service is maintained to a high standard by taking responsibility for cleanliness and ensuring that the environment is safe and secure in line with the health and safety policy.
* To use organisational IT systems appropriately and efficiently at all times
Elderly Residential setting- Dementia- From £9.99 per hour- Studley Your new company Hays Social Care are looking for an experienced...Apply For This Job
Adult and Elderly Service Users- From £9.99 p/h- Full time and Part time hours available- Worcester Your new company Hays...Apply For This Job
Adult Service Users- Learning Difficulties- From £9.99 per hour- Full time & Part time hours- Stourbridge Your new company Hays...Apply For This Job
Long term Support Worker wanted for Preston. Adults with Learning Disabilities. Day shift & weekends. Your new company Your new...Apply For This Job
As is being widely reported there is a national shortage of social care workers, with a number of jobs going...Apply For This Job