Roster Home Care is a newly formed company, but our knowledge and experience in the care sector is vast.
You Trust we Care – We care about your Care
This is our ethos, and it is how we want to build our reputation with the people we visit and the staff who work with us.
To show our commitment to you, we provide the following:
* FREE Training up to 5 days paid Induction
* FREE DBS
* FREE Uniforms
* In House Care Certificate Traininng
* Minimum Call time 1 hour
* Paid Travel time
* Flexible working
* Paid mileage (Car Drivers) and travel time built into your rota
* Further training opportunities – QCFs/NVQs up to level 5
* Opportunities within company
* Weekend on weekend off
We are looking for dedicated staff who are passionate about providing a quality service. No rushed visit time to support the person you are with.
Duties and tasks will include the provision of personal, social and enabling care and support people within their own home and in the community.
If you are looking to start a career within Social care then we can provide you with the right direction for you to gain real experience and qualifications out in the community making a difference.
* Weekday and Alternative weekends
* Driving is advantageous but not essential!
* Good comunication skills
* Prior care experience prefered but not essential as full training provided
* Alternatively, if you are an experienced carer looking for a new challenge or a company that actually cares for its team then look no further and speak to us today.
* If you have a passion for the care of vulnerable people, are self-motivated, work well under pressure and in challenging situations, we would love to speak with you!
* Work available in following area`s
* Earlham, Eaton, Cringleford, Costessy, Hethersett, Little Melton, Colney, Bowthrope.
* We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion, or age
Social Work, Probation Studies, Youth Justice Effective Practice, Youth & Community, Solihull, £30.85, hybrid As Solihull MBC’s preferred supplier, HAYS...Apply For This Job
Service Co-Ordinator – Lancaster Your new company In your new company you will be working with a variety of clients...Apply For This Job
Support Worker job, Adults, Solihull MBC, £13.11ph, Health and Social Care, Older People, Disabilities As Solihull MBC’s recruitment partner, I...Apply For This Job
Senior children’s qualified social worker, Solihull MBC, £33.30ph, MASH – safeguarding, assessment, hybrid 5 x Qualified Social Worker positions across...Apply For This Job
We are looking for candidates with mental health, homelessness, substance misuese and complex needs experience to provide support to vulnerable...Apply For This Job
Supported Pathways Officer required for this busy South London local authority. Must have experience of working with rough sleepers and...Apply For This Job