An excellent opportunity has arisen in our Norwich City Centre Branch for a Care Coordinator to join a well-established and successful care provider.
Availl Care has been delivering high quality care and support since 2007.
Reporting to the Branch Manager and based in our Norwich City Centre Office, the Care Coordinator role will involve:
* To schedule and allocate work to a team of care workers on a daily / weekly basis
* To liaise with social services and all other social and health care professionals involved in the care of service users.
* Ensuring that services are provided in line with all mandatory requirements of the CQC.
The successful candidate will have:
* Office experience
* Excellent organisational, communication and administration skills
* Commitment to setting and maintaining high standards in every area of work.
* Must be able to work professionally and be keen to succeed in the role.
* Good computer skills.
* Be prepared to work one weekend On-Call per month and one week day per week.
* Must be able to use own initiative
* Ability to make decisions under pressure.
Hours 8.45am – 17.15pm Monday to Friday
Team Manager – Adults Complex Needs (Cardiff) Your new company Do you want to develop a team to deliver an...Apply For This Job
Deputy Manager – Children & Young People (EBD/Mental Health) – Swansea Your new company Do you want to work for...Apply For This Job
Children’s Residential Service Team Leader – Ebbw Vale – Trauma Response / ASD Team Leader/Deputy Manager, Social Care, Merthyr Tydfil,...Apply For This Job
Experienced/ Senior Children’s Qualified Social Worker, Solihull Council, £33.30ph, Child Protection, hybrid 2x Qualified Social Workers needed for Child Protection...Apply For This Job
Deputy Children’s Home Manager, Coventry City Council, Children’s Residential, Looked After Children, £18ph As Coventry City Council’s recruitment partner I...Apply For This Job