Yes Care are currently recruiting for Home Care Assistants in the Liverpool area supporting vulnerable people in your community.
* Anfield (L4)
* Walton (L9)
* Fazakerly (L9)
* Norris Green (L11)
* Croxteth (L11)
We provide support to our customers with their daily needs to help them maintain independence and dignity within their own homes. This could be anything from helping them with a meal )and providing some companionship through to support with personal hygiene and medications.
As a Care Assistant you will provide safe, reliable, compassionate care and support to meet individual needs and wishes of each person and respect each persons’ choice and promote independence and dignity.
You don’t have to have worked in a care setting before as full induction training is provided free of charge, so no need to worry if you’ve not done it before; the main thing is having a can do attitude and desire to care.
Why join Yes Care?
* We offer a competitive rate of pay £10.58 per hour (FTE £22,000pa) inclusive of travel allowance
* 4 weekly pay
* Full time and part time opportunities
* Pension Scheme
* Flexible hours of work to suit you
* Permanent contracts, no zero hours
* Holiday pay
* Free induction training, including the Care Certificate
* Free DBS*
* Free uniform*
* Full PPE provided
* Emergency out of hours support 24/7
* Opportunities for development and progression within our growing team and completion of NVQ’s in Health & Social Care
* No experience is needed as full training is provided at induction stage
* A Driving Licence and access to a vehicle is useful but not essential; we may be able to accommodate a limited number of people who do not drive
* Must be available to work alternative weekends
* Shift pattern availability from 7am to 3pm and/or 3pm to 10pm
* Reliable, caring, dedicated and trustworthy attitude to care
* Right to work within the UK
Please note you MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
Make your application online today
Are you an experienced Care Assistant or Support Worker, looking for extra work, we can offer part or full time...Apply For This Job
Lucam Consultancy Care Worker Location: St Helens Role Overview: As a Care worker at Lucam. We are looking for an...Apply For This Job
NeuroSupport services is looking for psychology graduates or candidates with a background of Brain Injury and Mental health experience to...Apply For This Job
Yes Care are currently recruiting for Home Care Assistants in the Knowsley area supporting vulnerable people in your community. *...Apply For This Job
Advanced Nurse Practitioner – ANP – Permanent – 30 or 37.5 hours available in the Knowsley area of Liverpool with...Apply For This Job