Care Assistant (Days or Nights) – Harrogate HG1 – PERMANENT
£11.10 – £12.00 per hour
CQC Rating – Good
Our hours are flexible, so we make shifts work around your life and your commitments.
We have the following jobs available –
· Nights – 20.00-08.00, 2, 3 or 4 nights a week Inc. alternative weekends, (22, 33 or 44hrs breaks unpaid)
· Days – 08.00-20.00, 2, 3 or 4 shifts a week Inc. alternative weekends, (22, 33 or 44hrs breaks unpaid)
PLEASE NOTE, THIS ROLE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR OVERSEAS STUDENTS WHO ARE ONLY ABLE TO WORK 20 HRS A WEEK. AND SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE.
As a Care Assistant in a care home, you're at the heart of making a difference to our residents. You're as passionate about care as we are, and we'd love you to be part of our family. You'll be working with the most remarkable team helping people from your own community.
You understand how delivering high-quality, personal and social care, is as important as nurturing relationships, providing kindness and warmth to individuals and your amazing colleagues. So that our residents feel truly valued, cared for and part of life in the home.
We're looking for motivated, positive individuals with great interpersonal skills. You understand what is important to others. Whether you're an experienced carer or new to the sector, we'll provide you with the support and training you need to develop, where you can learn from some of the best people in the industry. We'll also train you on all aspects of our new digital care, transforming how you work, making things easier and letting you focus on care for our residents. It's an exciting time to be with us.
No day is the same, but it will include:
* Assisting residents with a high standard of clinical, social and emotional care and recognising and meeting the specific needs of residents.
* Supporting residents with a wide range of differing requirements from companionship to personal care.
* Being part of a team supporting the nurse or senior care assistant in monitoring our residents and reporting change.
* Communicating with residents' families, friends and other healthcare professionals.
* 28 days holiday.
* Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift.
* Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development and options for internal apprenticeship schemes.
* NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
* Healthcare Insurance Cash plan (after 18 months' service) giving you the ability to claim on everyday treatments like dental, optical and private prescriptions
* Health & wellbeing tools including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
* Shopping Discounts
* Wagestream – Access your income before pay day, if and when you need it
Senior Support Worker – Children’s Residential Your new company A small independent company offering a children’s residential setting which promotes...Apply For This Job
Support Worker Children’s Residential Job Title: Residential Support Worker Responsible to: The Registered Manager Experience – Ideally at least 12...Apply For This Job
Children’s Night Shift Support Worker – Pontypool Your new company This organisation supports and nurtures 8 – 18 year olds...Apply For This Job
Support Worker, Recovery Worker, Family Support Worker jobs, Support Worker jobs The role: I am currently recruiting for a Support...Apply For This Job
Warrington Hospital Discharge Support Full-Time flexible working Permanent contract, immediate start Your new company You will be working with a...Apply For This Job