Care Assistant – St Hilary, Cowbridge (Ref – EH59891)
Our client in St Hilary, Cowbridge is a purpose-built home providing care for up to 30 residents. Located in a pretty village just southeast of the market town of Cowbridge, in the Vale of Glamorgan. It’s a peaceful setting, with views across the vale to the Bristol Channel and Exmoor beyond. Residents and their visitors use a comfortable sitting room and bright dining room throughout the day. The courtyard room is often used by smaller groups and on occasion for private celebrations.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Care assistant to join their passionate team of healthcare assistants and seniors.
Pay rates starting at – £10.45 – £11.70 per hour
These are full time, permanent roles and both days and night shifts are available. The shift times are 8-8, working 24 to 48 hours per week.
Benefits of a Care Assistant role –
* Paid breaks
* Free Lunches
* Complete the Care Certificate during probation, if new to care.
* Career progression opportunities
* Free onsite parking
* Time and a Quarter overtime
* Great opportunity for personal development, working alongside Deputy Manager, Care Team Leader and Senior Carers
Requirements of Care Assistant –
* Care assistants with previous experience within a care home
* Experience of working with the elderly especially dementia
* Satisfactory Police Check and check against the DBS List
Responsibilities of Care Assistant –
* Observe care planning needs for residents and complete written daily records as instructed and in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.
* Provide comprehensive care for residents, attending to their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs while preserving their comfort and dignity.
* Maintain high levels of care by assisting residents with daily living tasks such as washing, toileting, dressing, and undressing.
If you are interested in this role as a ‘Care Assistant’, please feel free to give me, Ethan, a call on (phone number removed)
Housing Support worker LOCATION: Bristol HOURS: Mon – Fri 9-5 SALARY: £12 – £13.51PAYE – £14.85 Umbrella DURATION: temp –...Apply For This Job
Service Manager – Young People LOCATION: Bristol HOURS: 37.5 per week SALARY: £20.02-£21.29 PAYE £23.81 UMBRELLA (£38,509 Salary Negotiable) DURATION:...Apply For This Job
Double Up Care Assistant (Night Shift) £11.50 p/h Shifts from 21pm to 06am & 23pm to 08am Driving licence and...Apply For This Job
Childrens Learning Disabilities Support Worker Up to £13.30 p/h Various shift patterns Part time/Full time Prospero are currently recruiting for...Apply For This Job
Are you passionate about early childhood education and dedicated to nurturing young minds? Newcross Healthcare is seeking enthusiastic and caring...Apply For This Job
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of children and young people? Newcross Healthcare is seeking...Apply For This Job