We are looking for Assistant Home Care Managers who care about making every moment matter.
Job Title: Assistant Home Care Manager
Hours: 35 and 17.5 per week
Salary: £16.43 – £18.09 per hour / £29,992.20 – £33,021.70 per annum
Qualifications: SVQ3 or equivalent or working towards.
Training: All training is provided.
‘Independence. Choice. Rights. Dignity. Privacy.’
We focus on these five principles to provide excellent care through a well-structured, meaningful and person-centred approach.
We are looking for people who share our core values and are able to apply these to the work that they do.
• Contribute to the management and delivery of high-quality care and support at home in line with SSSC Codes of Practice and National Care Standards.
• Provide leadership and direction in supporting the development of team members.
• Work productively in conjunction with their team to ensure the physical, emotional, and social needs of the service users are appropriately met.
• Promote the health and well-being of the people we support and ensure they are met in an inclusive way.
• To respond to requests for service provision, during the out of hours period, and to meet required service specifications based on individual need, as part/all of a care package.
• To maintain appropriate records and rostering systems. To ensure efficient deployment of Home Care staff and arrange for relief cover during the out of hours period for staff sickness and annual leave.
Benefits of working for Scottish Borders Council:
Living Wage Employer
Access to Blue Light Card discounts and SB Benefits
Paid holidays and public holidays
Paid training and the opportunity to gain qualifications
Take the first step towards your career with Scottish Borders Council by applying today!
Informal enquiries can be made to the Adult Social Care Recruitment Team by emailing [email protected]
Scottish Borders Council is committed to improving the diversity of its workforce to better reflect the communities we serve. We welcome applications from all minority groups and individuals who identify with one or more of the protected characteristics as defined by the Equality Act 2010. In particular from candidates who assess themselves as having a disability, under the Disability Confident Employer scheme this guarantees an interview to those individuals who meet the essential criteria of the post. All appointments will be made on merit.
Job Description To provide care and support to both adults and children with autism and/or learning disabilities who exhibit a...Apply For This Job
Service: Health and Social Care Partnership Closing Date: Friday 8th March 2024 Exciting opportunities exist for people interested in working as...Apply For This Job
Job Description To provide care and support to both adults and children with autism and or learning disabilities who exhibit...Apply For This Job
Advert Reporting to the Home Care Manager, you will be responsible for the effective management of home care workers...Apply For This Job
Job Description Job Title: Night Support Supervisor Location: Waverly Residential Home, Galashiels Hours: 20.50 Salary: £13.60 – £14.73 per hour/£24,826.73...Apply For This Job
Job Description Job Title: Assistant Manager Location: St Ronan’s Residential Home, Innerleithen Hours: 15 Salary*: £16.43 – £18.09 per hour...Apply For This Job