Maidstone Care Centre are looking to recruit an Assistant Chef to join their friendly team.
This role is full time (40 hours per week) worked over a 7-day rota period which includes some weekends and Bank Holidays
* To support the Head Chef to oversee staff in the kitchen area and identify workloads and organise accordingly.
* To ensure the standards, cleanliness and maintenance of the kitchen area and associated equipment.
* To be responsible for the adherence to the standard operating procedure of equipment and proper use and to meet Health and Safety Regulations and other regulations recommended by the Registering Authority.
* To be responsible for the cost control procedures and cost effectiveness.
* To prepare and review menus in conjunction with the General Manager.
* To understand the importance of providing the appropriate diets and special dietary needs.
* To perform other related duties, not specifically enumerated in this job description, which may from time to time be assigned by the General Manager.
* Ongoing training and support to further your career
* A Career pathway with opportunities to get promoted; where progression to management positions is encouraged
* Comprehensive induction
* Wide variety of health, retail and leisure benefits via Perkbox*
* Company pension scheme*
* Paid annual leave (pro rata) *
* Refer a friend bonus*
* Parking available on site
40 hours per week worked over a 7-day rota. Alternate weekends off.
Sound like a company you would like to work for? Then what are you waiting for, click apply today and let’s get started!
*Terms and conditions apply
Your new company Are you highly motivated dynamic individuals to join our client’s Social Care and Housing Adult Services. Our...Apply For This Job
Hays Social Care are looking for passionate and positive support workers in the Rochdale area! Are you a passionate and...Apply For This Job
25hrs + Bank Care Assistants – Elderly Residential Care 25hrs + Bank Care Assistants – Elderly Residential Care Bank Care...Apply For This Job
Hays are working with one of the UK leading Housing Associations who are recruiting a number of positions. Your new...Apply For This Job
Hays are working with one of the UK leading Housing Associations who are recruiting a number of positions. Young Persons...Apply For This Job
Do you want to make a difference to people’s lives? Then come and work for us as an Autism Practitioner...Apply For This Job