The WIthens Nursing home are looking to recruit an Assistant Chef to join their friendly team.
This role is full time (40 hours per week) worked over a 7-day rota period which includes some weekends and Bank Holidays
* To support the Head Chef and deputies in their absence
* supervise staff in the kitchen area and identify workloads and organise accordingly.
* To ensure the standards, cleanliness and maintenance of the kitchen area and associated equipment.
* To be responsible for the adherence to the standard operating procedure of equipment and proper use and to meet Health and Safety Regulations and other regulations recommended by the Registering Authority.
* To understand the importance of providing the appropriate diets and special dietary needs.
* To perform other related duties, not specifically enumerated in this job description, which may from time to time be assigned by the General Manager.
* Ongoing training and support to further your career
* A Career pathway with opportunities to get promoted; where progression to management positions is encouraged
* Comprehensive induction
* Wide variety of health, retail and leisure benefits via Perkbox*
* Company pension scheme*
* Paid annual leave (pro rata) *
* Refer a friend bonus*
* Parking available on site
Sound like a company you would like to work for? Then what are you waiting for, click apply today and let’s get started!
*Terms and conditions apply
Paramedic – Liverpool – 40 hours – £29,833-£35,358 As a Paramedic, you will provide high quality emergency care and minor...Apply For This Job
We have numerous positions open for Registered Childcare Officers around Merseyside. We have vacancies in Aigburth, Cronton, Prescot and Huyton....Apply For This Job
We are looking to recruit a Registered Manager in Merseyside. We have vacancies in Aigburth, Cronton, Prescot and Huyton. The...Apply For This Job
Yes Care are currently recruiting for Home Care Assistants in the St Helens area supporting vulnerable people in your community....Apply For This Job
Yes Care are currently recruiting for Home Care Assistants in the Liverpool area supporting vulnerable people in your community. *...Apply For This Job