Advanced Nurse Practitioner – ANP – Permanent – 30 or 37.5 hours available in the Knowsley area of Liverpool with NHS pension.
(3 particular positions available in GP Surgeries across Knowsley)
The primary objective for this role is to act autonomously within your professional scope of practice providing care for patients face to face, telephone consultations and home visits. You will operate within your own sphere of competence and agreed acceptable limits of practice to provide expert professional clinical advice to patients, carers and colleagues, ensuring clinical safety and excellence.
You will prioritise and triage the needs of patients, accordingly, making any necessary referrals for investigations in the appropriate manner. You will also use skills, knowledge, and competencies as a qualified Advanced Nurse Practitioner in order to be responsible and accountable for managing patient caseloads for treatments, referrals etc.
* Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver safe and high-quality care.
* Carry out clinical nursing practice at an advanced level using expert clinical skills, critical judgements, and knowledge to appropriate and safe care.
* Deliver care in line with NSF, NICE guidelines, and evidence-based care.
* Triage and treat patients, performing specialist assessment of their needs and make referrals as necessary to other members of the primary and secondary health care teams as appropriate.
* Co-ordinate the planning and delivery of care ensuring patients and carers/relatives are involved.
* Prescribe and review medication that is appropriate to patients needs and in accordance with latest evidence-based practice, national and practice protocols and within the scope of qualified practice.
* Diagnose and manage acute and chronic conditions, including drug and non-drug-based treatment methods into a management plan.
* Request diagnostic investigations and interpret within agreed protocols e.g., x-ray, blood tests, scans etc.
* Assess, diagnose, and treat patients in practice premises or their own home who require medical attention and / or refer to appropriate agency.
* Refer patients to other members of the multi-disciplinary practice teams, secondary care organisations and other organisations as necessary.
For a full job description with information on your responsibilities in Care Management and Health Improvement, apply online today 🙂
Children’s Registered Manager for Mental Health and EBD home Your new company Hays Social Care are recruiting on behalf of...Apply For This Job
Long Days Support Worker – Wolverhampton Long Days Support Worker – Wolverhampton We are looking for experienced Support Workers to...Apply For This Job
Senior Dependency & Recovery Coordinator. perm, full time. Dependency & Recovery Co-Ordinator Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster, Sheffield£28,116.74 – £30,212.09Full Time Whatever...Apply For This Job
Dependency & Recovery Co-Ordinator, Competitive. Permanent. Full Time Dependency & Recovery Co-Ordinator Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster, Sheffield £24,193.77-£28,116.74 Full Time Whatever...Apply For This Job
An exciting position within a horticultural project supporting adults with learning disabilities – Flintshire Your new company I am recruiting...Apply For This Job
Children and Young Persons Support Worker – EBD – Cwmbran – FULL TIME Your new company A well established organisation...Apply For This Job