Adult’s Support Worker – Learning Disabilities.
6 Months Experience Needed. Yeadon, Leeds.
Finding the right role takes careful consideration – and we’re just the life-long partners that can help you on your journey towards success. Here with you every step of the way – we can connect you with opportunities that match your priorities and goals. Because at Hays, we’re working for your tomorrow.
Adults Learning Disability and Complex Needs. Support worker role, with flexible hours and a competitive salary.
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS with an Online DBS also accepted.
Shifts available include: Early, Late, Long Days and Nights. Pay rate is from £10.65 – £11.00.
There is also a £250 refer a friend bonus for Support Workers.
We are looking for outstanding Support Workers to work with some of our key clients on an ongoing basis in the Leeds area. Our clients support Adults with a variety of complex needs, therefore a minimum of six months experience in the last 2 years of working as a Support Worker with Adults is essential. We will consider people who have worked within a Support Worker role for residential services, day centres, rehab centres and community work with people with Learning Disabilities and/or complex needs.
You will need to have:
· The sensitivity required to provide a trusting and stimulating environment along with being passionate about supporting people.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player.
· A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives.
· Candidates will be positive and willing to create and follow a personalised service to every individual that we support.
· Be willing to help with all aspects of the support role which may include personal care (helping to wash, toilet, dress and assisting with meals).
· Experience in administering medication, preparing meals and planning and partaking in activities.
· Be available to support in whatever capacity is required by an individual to nurture their path to independence.
Additional Benefits of becoming a Support Worker for Hays include:
· Excellent Competitive Weekly Pay.
· Flexible Working Hours – work around you own needs, full or part time, days, evenings, weekends or nights.
· Consistent Work – work the number of hours that suit you week on week. · A Great Personal Service where you are properly looked after.
· FREE Training.
· FREE DBS.
· Holiday entitlement.
· £250 if you refer a colleague.
Your new role:
We have work available within Supported Living and Residential services. You will be supporting adults with multiple learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and complex needs. There is work available in many other locations so both drivers and none drivers would be accepted for all temporary assignments if you are happy to travel.
Your new company:
Hays Social Care are the leading global specialist recruitment company and the market leader in the UK and Ireland. We are currently working with various large care providers who have services across West, South and North Yorkshire to appoint Support Workers for long term positions and shift work.
What to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 0113 200 3715 and ask for Emma.
Administration, safeguarding, Agency Southend Council are currently looking for a highly motivated full time Adult Social Care Administrator to work...Apply For This Job
Community Social Worker, Permanent, Adults This is an exciting permanent opportunity for a dynamic full time permanent Social Worker to...Apply For This Job
New Qualified Social Worker, Social Worker, Homes, Community, Permanent Your new role This is an exciting permanent opportunity for a...Apply For This Job
Deputy Manager, adult, Autism, Learning disabilities, residential, ASD Deputy manager – Adult Learning Disabilities Ready for your next career move...Apply For This Job
Dependency & Recovery Co-Ordinator Salary £24,193.77-£28,116.74 Locations – Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster, Sheffield Whatever your ambition in your job search –...Apply For This Job
Senior Dependency & Recovery Coordinator. perm, full time. Senior Dependency & Recovery Coordinator Salary £28,116.74 – £30,212.09 Locations – Barnsley,...Apply For This Job