Adult’s LD Support Worker in Wakefield, flexible hours and competitive pay.
We are seeking exceptional support workers to work with some of our key clients on an on going basis in Wakefield & Surrounding Area’s.
Shifts available are Earlies, Lates, Long Days and Nights.
Pay rate is from £9.99-£11.00.
Fast Track Clearance is available as our client has hours available immediately!
FREE DBS £250 referral bonus for Support Workers.
Our clients support Adults with complex needs and therefore a minimum of 6 months experience in the last 2 years of working as a Support Worker with Adults is essential – we will consider people who have worked within a support worker role for residential services, day centres, rehab centres and community work with people with Learning Disabilities and/or Complex Needs.
Subject to an Enhanced DBS – Online DBS is also accepted.
– The sensitivity required to provide a trusting and stimulating environment along with being passionate about supporting people.
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player.
– A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives.
– There is work available in many other locations so both drivers and none drivers would be accepted for all temporary assignments if you are happy to travel.
– Candidates will be positive and willing to create and follow a personalised service to every individual that we support.
– We are looking for support workers who are willing to help with all aspects of the support role which may include personal care (helping to wash , toilet, dress and assisting with meals), household duties, helping to advise on daily living skills such as budgeting, administering medication, preparing meals, planning and partaking in activities and being available for support in whatever capacity is required by an individuals to nurture their path to independence.
What you’ll get in return.
We have a large number of shifts available in West/North and South Yorkshire! Whilst working through Hays you will benefit from one local point of contact, competitive rates of pay, free DBS processing and updates. We have work available within Supported Living Services, Outreach, Learning Disability Residential services, Mental Health Hospitals (both low and medium secure), Hostels, Day Centres, Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centres and community work. You will be supporting adults with multiple learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and complex needs.
Support Work Gloucester Hays Social Care are looking for Bank Support Workers in the Gloucester to work in residential and...Apply For This Job
Deputy Manager at Children’s Residential Home Post: Deputy Manager Salary: £24900 to £28900 (Dependent on experience) Home: Solo bed on...Apply For This Job
A great opportunity for Service Manager in Hertfordshire Exciting opportunity for Service Manager. Adult Support Worker Service Manager – Children...Apply For This Job
Passionate Adults registered manager wanted for South Manchester Area, Salary of £28,000(DOE) Your new company Well establish organisation within the...Apply For This Job
Permanent Support Worker Job – Swansea – Learning Disabilities Setting Your new company We are looking for experienced Support Workers...Apply For This Job
Social Care assistant for EICT team in Birmingham city Council, remote, immediate start.From £15.12 per hour. Your new company An...Apply For This Job