Adult’s LD Support Worker in Leeds, with flexible hours and a competitive salary,
Leeds – Support Worker – Adults Learning Disability and Complex Needs
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS with an Online DBS also accepted.
Shifts available include: Early, Late, Long Days and Nights. Pay rate is from £9.77-£11.00. There is also a £250 referral bonus for Support Workers.
We are looking for outstanding Support Workers to work with some of our key clients on an ongoing basis in the Huddersfield area. Our clients support Adults with a variety of complex needs, therefore a minimum of six months experience in the last 2 years of working as a Support Worker with Adults is essential. We will consider people who have worked within a Support Worker role for residential services, day centres, rehab centres and community work with people with Learning Disabilities and/or complex needs.
You will need to have:
· The sensitivity required to provide a trusting and stimulating environment along with being passionate about supporting people.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player.
· A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
· Candidates will be positive and willing to create and follow a personalised service to every individual that we support.
· Be willing to help with all aspects of the support role which may include personal care (helping to wash, toilet, dress and assisting with meals)
· Experience in administering medication, preparing meals and planning and partaking in activities
· Be available to support in whatever capacity is required by an individual to nurture their path to independence.
Additional Benefits of becoming a Support Worker for Hays include:
· Excellent Competitive Weekly Pay.
· Flexible Working Hours – work around you own needs, full or part time, days, evenings, weekends or nights.
· Consistent Work – work the number of hours that suit you week on week. · A Great Personal Service where you are properly looked after.
· FREE Training.
· FREE DBS.
· Holiday entitlement
· £250 if you refer a colleague.
Your new role
We have work available within Supported Living and Residential services. You will be supporting adults with multiple learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and complex needs. There is work available in many other locations so both drivers and none drivers would be accepted for all temporary assignments if you are happy to travel.
Your new company
Hays Social Care are the leading global specialist recruitment company and the market leader in the UK and Ireland. We are currently working with various large care providers who have services across West, South and North Yorkshire to appoint Support Workers for long term positions and shift work.
What to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Mental Health Support Worker – 12 Hour Days & Nights – Ammanford Your new company We are looking to recruit...Apply For This Job
Supported Living Job – Adults with Learning Disabilities – Worthing Support Worker – Adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health...Apply For This Job
Support Worker Job, Adults with Physical and Learning Disabilities, Bognor Regis, Flexible working Support Worker – Adults with Learning Disabilities...Apply For This Job
Support Worker Job, Adults with Learning Disabilities – Haywards Heath area, Car Required Hays Social Care are currently with a...Apply For This Job
Relief – Variable, as required hours per week Main Function The general task required of Support Worker shall be as...Apply For This Job