Adult’s LD Support Worker in Huddersfield, flexible hours and competitive salary.
We are seeking exceptional support workers to work with some of our key clients on an on going basis in the Huddersfield & Surrounding Area’s.
Shifts available are Earlies, Lates, Long Days and Nights.
Pay rate is from £9.99-£11.00.
Fast Track Clearance is available as our client has hours available immediately!
£250 referral bonus for Support Workers.
Our clients support Adults with complex needs and therefore a minimum of 6 months experience in the last 2 years of working as a Support Worker with Adults is essential – we will consider people who have worked within a support worker role for residential services, day centres, rehab centres and community work with people with Learning Disabilities and/or Complex Needs.
Subject to an Enhanced DBS – Online DBS is also accepted.
– The sensitivity required to provide a trusting and stimulating environment along with being passionate about supporting people.
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player.
– A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
-There is work available in many other locations so both drivers and none drivers would be accepted for all temporary assignments if you are happy to travel.
– Candidates will be positive and willing to create and follow a personalised service to every individual that we support.
– We are looking for support workers who are willing to help with all aspects of the support role which may include personal care (helping to wash , toilet, dress and assisting with meals), household duties, helping to advise on daily living skills such as budgeting, administering medication, preparing meals, planning and partaking in activities and being available for support in whatever capacity is required by an individuals to nurture their path to independence.
What you’ll get in return.
We have a large number of shifts available in West/North and South Yorkshire! Whilst working through Hays you will benefit from one local point of contact, competitive rates of pay, free DBS processing and updates. We have work available within Supported Living Services, Outreach, Learning Disability Residential services, Mental Health Hospitals (both low and medium secure), Hostels, Day Centres, Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centres and community work. You will be supporting adults with multiple learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and complex needs. Your new company Hays Social Care are the leading global specialist recruitment company and the market leader in the UK and Ireland.
Birmingham City Council are recruiting for 3 Advanced Social Work Practitioners/Senior Social Workers. Your new company An exciting opportunity has...Apply For This Job
West Yorkshire Care Leaver Support Worker, flexible hours with competitive rates! CARE LEAVER SUPPORT WORKER You will be supporting the...Apply For This Job
Hays Social Care are looking for experienced Support Workers to work with adults within a residential service Are you passionate...Apply For This Job
Support Worker jobs in Wakefield, Adult LD, temporary, immediate start, flexible shifts, upto £11 per hr Wakefield – Support Worker...Apply For This Job
Support Worker – Learning Disabilities/ Mental Health PART TIME (WAKING NIGHTS) Pontardawe Your new company My client is a residential...Apply For This Job