Adult’s LD Support Worker in Bradford, flexible hours and competitive pay.
We are seeking exceptional support workers to work with some of our key clients on an on going basis in the Bradford & Surrounding Area’s.
Shifts available are Earlies, Lates, Long Days and Nights.
Pay rate is from £9.99-£11.00.
Fast Track Clearance is available as our client has hours available immediately!
FREE DBS £250 referral bonus for Support Workers Our clients support Adults with complex needs and therefore a minimum of 6 months experience in the last 2 years of working as a Support Worker with Adults is essential – we will consider people who have worked within a support worker role for residential services, day centres, rehab centres and community work with people with Learning Disabilities and/or Complex Needs.
Subject to an Enhanced DBS – Online DBS is also accepted.
– The sensitivity required to provide a trusting and stimulating environment along with being passionate about supporting people.
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player.
– A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives.
– There is work available in many other locations so both drivers and none drivers would be accepted for all temporary assignments if you are happy to travel.
– Candidates will be positive and willing to create and follow a personalised service to every individual that we support.
– We are looking for support workers who are willing to help with all aspects of the support role which may include personal care (helping to wash , toilet, dress and assisting with meals), household duties, helping to advise on daily living skills such as budgeting, administering medication, preparing meals, planning and partaking in activities and being available for support in whatever capacity is required by an individuals to nurture their path to independence.
What you’ll get in return.
We have a large number of shifts available in West/North and South Yorkshire! Whilst working through Hays you will benefit from one local point of contact, competitive rates of pay, free DBS processing and updates. We have work available within Supported Living Services, Outreach, Learning Disability Residential services, Mental Health Hospitals (both low and medium secure), Hostels, Day Centres, Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centres and community work. You will be supporting adults with multiple learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and complex needs.
Great Fostering Manager Your new company My Client is looking for a dedicated Fostering Manager who shares the same values...Apply For This Job
Registered Manager 2 bedded Adult LD home Central Hull location £25,000 + Your new company You will be joining a...Apply For This Job
Support Worker, Challenging Behaviours, Mental Health & Substance Misuse – Full Time, Permanent Your new companyHays Social Care are recruiting...Apply For This Job
Children’s Residential Support Worker – Bank/ Flexi – Cardiff and surrounding areas CARDIFF – NEWPORT – BARRY – CAERPHILLY –...Apply For This Job
Support Worker job in Haywards Heath. Immediate start required. Hays social care are currently looking for support workers to join...Apply For This Job
Children’s Residential Support Worker – SWANSEA – Bank/AdHoc Your new company As a temporary/adhoc children’s support worker, you will have...Apply For This Job