Adult’s LD Support Worker in Bradford, flexible hours and competitive pay.
We are seeking exceptional support workers to work with some of our key clients on an on going basis in the Bradford & Surrounding Area’s.
Shifts available are Earlies, Lates, Long Days and Nights.
Pay rate is from £9.99-£11.00.
Fast Track Clearance is available as our client has hours available immediately!
FREE DBS £250 referral bonus for Support Workers Our clients support Adults with complex needs and therefore a minimum of 6 months experience in the last 2 years of working as a Support Worker with Adults is essential – we will consider people who have worked within a support worker role for residential services, day centres, rehab centres and community work with people with Learning Disabilities and/or Complex Needs.
Subject to an Enhanced DBS – Online DBS is also accepted.
– The sensitivity required to provide a trusting and stimulating environment along with being passionate about supporting people.
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player.
– A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives.
– There is work available in many other locations so both drivers and none drivers would be accepted for all temporary assignments if you are happy to travel.
– Candidates will be positive and willing to create and follow a personalised service to every individual that we support.
– We are looking for support workers who are willing to help with all aspects of the support role which may include personal care (helping to wash , toilet, dress and assisting with meals), household duties, helping to advise on daily living skills such as budgeting, administering medication, preparing meals, planning and partaking in activities and being available for support in whatever capacity is required by an individuals to nurture their path to independence.
What you’ll get in return.
We have a large number of shifts available in West/North and South Yorkshire! Whilst working through Hays you will benefit from one local point of contact, competitive rates of pay, free DBS processing and updates. We have work available within Supported Living Services, Outreach, Learning Disability Residential services, Mental Health Hospitals (both low and medium secure), Hostels, Day Centres, Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centres and community work. You will be supporting adults with multiple learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and complex needs.
Mental Health Support Worker – 12 Hour Days & Nights – Ammanford Your new company We are looking to recruit...Apply For This Job
Supported Living Job – Adults with Learning Disabilities – Worthing Support Worker – Adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health...Apply For This Job
Support Worker Job, Adults with Physical and Learning Disabilities, Bognor Regis, Flexible working Support Worker – Adults with Learning Disabilities...Apply For This Job
Support Worker Job, Adults with Learning Disabilities – Haywards Heath area, Car Required Hays Social Care are currently with a...Apply For This Job
Relief – Variable, as required hours per week Main Function The general task required of Support Worker shall be as...Apply For This Job