Your new company
Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of adults within an Integrated Community Mental Health Team?
Your new role
To provide a high-quality service in relation to care and intervention within an integrated Community Adult Mental Health Team. To provide Care Co-ordination as per the Mental Health Measure and undertake assessments of need in line with the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act. Preferably you will actively contribute towards the AMHP service. You will manage a caseload in addition to other demands of the service.
You will be engaging and empower service users and carers to contribute towards care and treatment planning and overall service delivery. Carry out thorough and accurate assessments, including carers assessments.
Contributing towards the professional development of less experienced colleagues, being available to offer advice and guidance to health colleagues and other agencies
What you’ll need to succeed
* Qualified Social Worker (CSS; CQSW; Diploma in SW; SWD or equivalent) – Essential
* Qualification of Approved Mental Health Professional Registered with Social Care Wales -Essential
* Knowledge of Mental Health Act 1983, the Mental Capacity Act 2005, the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act and the Mental Health Measure (Wales) – Essential
* Experience of working with individuals with serious
* mental illness
* Experience of risk assessment and management
* Experience of working within an integrated team
* Experience of working with individuals with substance misuse issues
What you’ll get in return
* £35,336 – £39,571
* Opportunities for ongoing professional development through regular supervision
* Full time & Permanent Role
What you need to know
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Adult Social Workers in various locations across Dorset Social Workers Adult Social Care Locations: Dorset – different locations available Your...Apply For This Job
Young Adults Learning Disabilities Support Worker in Bournemouth BH11 Your new company I am recruiting for Support Workers in Poole...Apply For This Job
Your new company This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced social worker to join an established team that is...Apply For This Job
Assistant Team Manager, qualified social worker job, Solihull MBC, Child Seeking Asylum & 16+ team, hybrid 1 x ATM position...Apply For This Job
Qualified Social Worker job, Looked After Children Team, Solihull Council, £33.30ph, hybrid. Full & part time Your new company Solihull...Apply For This Job