This qualification aims to develop learner’s understanding of autism and the principles of supporting individuals with autism – covering the person-centred approach and influence of positive communication methods, how to support positive behaviour and how individuals with autism can be supported to live healthy and fulfilled lives. You are required to complete 6 mandatory units, units are as follows:
1. Introduction to Autism.
2. Using person-centred approach to support individuals with autism.
3. Communication and social interaction in individual with autism.
4. Sensory processing, perception and cognition in individuals with autism.
5. Supporting positive behavior in individuals with autism.
6. Supporting individuals with autism to live healthy and fulfilled lives.
The objective of this qualification is to help learners to progress within employment in a variety of sectors, and in a number of job roles where an understanding of autism and knowledge of how to support people with autism is required. This qualification useful for learners who provide direct support and those working in sectors such as: Health Care, Social Care, Leisure, Entertainment, Education And Training, Nursing.
Contact provider for details
023 9266 7521
Suitable for individuals who are working; or looking to work with individuals who have ASD. This course allows learners to...View Course Info
Visit our website at http://www.lambethcollege.ac.uk, or give us a call on 020 7501 5000 for more information about L2 Certificate...View Course Info
The Understanding Autism Certificate Level 3 is designed for those who are supporting (or wishing to support) those with autism....View Course Info