This qualification aims to develop learner’s understanding of autism and the principles of supporting individuals with autism – covering the person-centred approach and influence of positive communication methods, how to support positive behaviour and how individuals with autism can be supported to live healthy and fulfilled lives. You are required to complete 6 mandatory units, units are as follows:
1. Introduction to Autism.
2. Using person-centred approach to support individuals with autism.
3. Communication and social interaction in individual with autism.
4. Sensory processing, perception and cognition in individuals with autism.
5. Supporting positive behavior in individuals with autism.
6. Supporting individuals with autism to live healthy and fulfilled lives.
The objective of this qualification is to help learners to progress within employment in a variety of sectors, and in a number of job roles where an understanding of autism and knowledge of how to support people with autism is required. This qualification useful for learners who provide direct support and those working in sectors such as: Health Care, Social Care, Leisure, Entertainment, Education And Training, Nursing.
Contact provider for details
023 9266 7521
Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism”” Start Date Contact provider for details Contact Provider 01283 494400 [email protected]View Course Info
This course is designed for those who are currently working or would like to work within the health and social...View Course Info