Call for written evidence in early years health inequalities
The Scottish Parliament Health and Sport Committee has agreed to begin a new phase of its themed work on health inequalities by holding a short inquiry on early years.
Organisations and individuals are invited to submit written views to the Committee to the inquiry and it would be appreciated if they could attempt to address the questions set out below:
- How effective are early years interventions in addressing health inequalities?
- What are your views on current early years policy in Scotland in terms of addressing health inequalities?
- What role can the health service play in addressing health inequalities through interventions in the early years?
- What barriers and challenges do early years services face when working to reduce health inequalities?
- Are there any specific initiatives or research evidence from Scotland, UK or internationally that you would wish to highlight to the Health and Sport Committee?
Closing date for submissions: Friday 7 March 2014
Further information visit: http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/parliamentarybusiness/CurrentCommittees/72031.aspx