SSSC’s annual review of social work training published
The Scottish Social Services Council’s (SSSC) annual review of trends in qualifying social work training in Scotland 2007/08 is now available to download from the organisations website.
The report provides a profile of:
* who is applying for, and being admitted to, social work training
* the types of course being delivered and admissions onto these
* where practice learning opportunities are being undertaken
* how much funding is being spent on bursaries for postgraduate students
* how much funding is being spent providing practice learning opportunities for students
* information relating to student progression.
For further information or to request a hard copy, please contact Joyce Hannah from the Education and Workforce Development Team on 01382 207173 or email: [email protected]